That everyone wants to be answered! Have you thought about joining Avon but just not sure what it entails?
Do not be misled by claims that high earnings are easily achieved.
TO JOIN AVON
1. “How much will I earn?” Avon representatives are given a discount on the customer orders they collect in. £87 (MOV – Minimum Order Value) and over in customer orders earns 20%. £160 (HOV – Higher Order Value) and over in customer orders earns 25%.
2. “How will I be paid?” When you deliver your orders, you collect the payment from your customer. In your delivery you will receive an invoice detailing how much your discount is and how much to pay Avon. Out of the payments you have collected in, you pay Avon and the cash left is yours. Online orders discount is credited to your representative account.
3. “Will it cost me anything to join Avon?” When you register your account with Avon you will have a choice of Starter Kit, there is no cash outlay as these are sent within 48 hours on a thirteen-day payment invoice, if you change your mind simply return the Starter Kit to Avon.
4. “What if I don’t want to continue Avon?” We hope that you will stay with us long term as a member of our team. If your circumstances do change though and you need to close your account, then all you need to do is clear your balance and notify your team leader. When you have missed three orders your account will become inactive, when you miss eighteen orders (a full year) your account will close fully. IF you have not placed a first order and have returned your kit then the account will simply close with no fee payable.
5. “Do I have to sell door-to-door?” No – although the traditional way to sell Avon is door-to-door, we have many team members who simply sell to friends and family, at work, through social media online and with the Online Stores.
6. “What help and support do I get?” All representatives get full help and support from their team leader, area manager and Avon. Avon send weekly emails and have a ‘Learning Zone’ online, plus their great forum ‘Beauty Connects’. As a member of our team we also provide a dedicated Facebook makeup in businessgroup for representatives, team emails and regular drop-in meetings.
TO JOIN AVON
The statements, views and opinions made or expressed in this e-Book are solely those of myself. They are not made or approved by Avon Cosmetics Ltd in any way. It is illegal for a promoter or a participant in a trading scheme to persuade anyone to make a payment by promising benefits from getting others to join a trading scheme
7. “How do I pay Avon?” When you collect the money from your customers order you keep your discount and the rest will be payable to Avon. Your invoice will have a giro slip attached that you can take to your local Post Office with the cash. If you prefer to pay by debit or credit card you can do this over the phone or in your representative online account.
8. “Do I need to drive?” No – generally we will be able to allocate you with an area within walking distance of your home. If you wish to check with us first please contact us, with no obligation.
9. “What happens if a customer can’t pay for their order?” Representatives never pay Avon for goods they haven’t collected the money for. In this
10. “How often do orders go in?” Avon order dates are every three weeks throughout the year, you can place orders any time in the campaigns three week selling window.
TO JOIN AVON
11. “Can I miss a brochure?” You can miss a brochure although most representatives find their customers will wish to see a brochure every campaign. If you must miss an order due to holidays or for personal reasons, then you can always place a small order for your next brochures to keep your account active.
12. “Do I get charged for deliveries or returns?” Your campaigns first order over £30 is delivered to you free of charge via courier. Additional orders are sent with a charge of £1.50 for orders over £30. All orders under £30 are £3.50 delivery. Express orders will be delivered the next day if ordered by
13. “Do I have to attend meetings?” No – but they may be beneficial for your business. You will be notified of local meetings held by your area manager and team leaders but you do not have to attend. As a team member we hold regular
14. “What is the difference between a representative and a sales leader?” Representatives build their own customer base and collect in sales which they earn a discount from. Sales Leaders recruit and train their own team of representatives, earning commission from their team’s sales and a discount off their personal sales.
15. “How do I get started?” We can arrange to visit you at your home or meet at a place of your choosing or we can appoint via video link – Skype, FaceTime, Facebook video call. You must have photo ID for video calls or a meeting away from your home address.
16. “Do I get extra discounts?” Every campaign you get an exclusive representatives magazine called ‘First Look’. First Look showcases the new products coming out two brochures ahead and you can order them for demonstration with at least 30% discount. First Look also has a clearance section with massive discounts on discontinued, end of line and repackaged stock – exclusively for representatives.
17. “What time commitment is involved?” An Avon representative business fits around most people’s current commitments such as work, family, or studies. Avon can be spare time, part time or full time. It’s your own business to do your way.
18. “If it’s so good, why isn’t everyone doing it?” Most people are not aware of what Avon can offer. It can be worked as just a little extra income or if you take up the opportunity to progress to sales leader level, there is an unlimited earning opportunity. If you put the time and effort in, you will get rewarded for your efforts.
19. “Why should I try Avon when there are so many other direct selling opportunities?
20. All new representatives get a choice of starter kits and if you join the
TO JOIN AVON
The statements, views and opinions made or expressed in this e-Book are solely those of myself. They are not made or approved by Avon Cosmetics Ltd in any way. It is illegal for a promoter or a participant in a trading scheme to persuade anyone to make a payment by promising benefits from getting others to join a trading scheme.Do not be misled by claims that high earnings are easily achieved. COPYRIGHT 2017 COSMETICREPSUK.CO.UK