25 Tips for Success in Avon Advanced Sales Leadership
I’ve been with Avon now for eleven years as a Representative and with Avon Advanced Sales Leadership – I can honestly say that I love working for myself and with Avon. Heres a few hints and tips on getting started with a home based Avon business and on how to make it a success. If you are interested in finding out more or in joining our award winning team simply click here.
- Make a total commitment to Avon Advanced Sales Leadership for at least one year. Whether a total commitment for you is five hours a week or forty hours a week, stick with it for at least twelve full months.
- Sell yourself first, then the product, and then the payment plan. Remember, nobody is going to work with you unless they first feel comfortable working with you.
- Spend 90% of your business time with recruits, customers and prospects. These are the areas that make network marketing what it is today.
- Present our products and earning opportunity to at least one person per day. If you only have half an hour to spend on your business, spend that time calling a new prospect. By the time your downline is so big, you.ll need more than a half an hour a day to do all of your work and you’ll be earning enough to take off more than a half an hour a day.
- Let everyone know that you are in Avon Advanced Sales Leadership. Advertise to everyone, use social media and face to face. The best way to do this subtly is by asking people you meet…..so, what do you do for a living?. They will most likely tell you their occupation and then ask you the same question. You now have another lead.
- Duplicate yourself in all of the new reps and sales leaders you sign on. Do this by telling and showing them exactly what you do, then have them follow the process.
- Motivate your downline every month by offering recognition, money, or prizes to the rep that sells the most. Inexpensive books about network marketing or sales make excellent prizes.
- Mingle with top reps and ask how they made it. Free advice should always be appreciated and accepted with open arms.
- Be persistent. Only one of twenty people you approach may get serious about Avon Advanced Sales Leadership.
- Lead by example. Never stop selling, recruiting, or training. If your downline sees that you’re able to do something, they will do it, too.
- Keep it simple. The best marketing strategies are those that your downline can easily copy and implement for themselves. The best network marketing companies have a marketing system that anyone can easily copy and implement for themselves.
- Keep in touch with your downline and upline. Send out a monthly newsletter, make monthly calls, hold monthly meetings, send out monthly postcards, and always send out important information immediately.
- When meeting with a prospect, conduct brief, simple, yet interesting presentations. Prospects become annoyed if a presentation is too long, too boring or sleazy.
- Listen 80% of the time, talk 20% of the time.
- Concentrate on what you can do for your downline and customers, not on your own profits. By concerning yourself with others, your profits will rise on their own.
- Give customers more than they expect. Everybody loves a free gift . .what goes around comes around..
- Don’t accept ‘no’ as a final answer. No usually means not now. Be sure to follow up at least every 30 days with new information or another reason to join your company.
- Speak enthusiastically about your business and products. If you aren’t enthused about them, then surely no one else will be, either.
- Work on top priority projects that produce the most return. Nonetheless, always leave time for the less important things that are important in keeping your organization running smoothly.
- Build your list of contacts daily while you build your reputation. The more reputable and well known you become, the more your organization will grow.
- Fit the needs of a prospect with the benefits of your product and/or leadership. Remember, a rep does not force his/her product or the leadership opportunity onto a prospect, they accommodate their prospects needs.
- Organize your files so that you can locate any piece of information immediately. You never know when a prospect will ask you about something you’ve filed away.
- Use a quality answering machine or voice mail service with a professional greeting and return all calls within 24 hours. If you make a prospect wait too long, they will lose interest or select another offer.
- Set daily, weekly, and yearly goals and commit them to writing. Remember that goals are simply dreams with deadlines, so do what is necessary to fulfil them.
- Do not pass rumours upline or downline. Stop all rumours by going straight to the source and finding out the facts.
Avon and Everywoman have produced a great guide about working from home – click here for details